Ram makes maximum use of both domestic and foreign sources for export financing. Present sources include :
Low interest domestic/foreign sourced credits
- Short-term export credits – Commercial Banks
- Foreign trade companies short-term export credits – Türk Eximbank
- Long-term working capital and trade finance loans – Commercial Banks and
- Finance Institutions
- Country credits based on irrevocable letters of credit – Türk Eximbank
- Islamic Development Bank backed credits
Pre-shipment export credits
- Short-term pre-shipment rediscount program – Türk Eximbank
Insurance and discount programs
- Short-term export credit insurance – Türk Eximbank
- Post-shipment export credit discount program – Türk Eximbank
- Specific export credit insurance – Türk Eximbank
Ram taps commercial funding in both TL and Foreign Exchange (FX) from the banks in Turkey and abroad and utilizes supplier’s and buyer’s credits.
One of the major categories of financing is the provision of export and trade related finance through the coverage confirmation and forfeiting of receivables.